I pulled out my spiralizer and churned out some zucchini noodles, soaked my cashews, and came up with a dish that made me think..."I could do this forever!"
I know it doesn't look very appealing, but man oh man was it DELICIOUS! I mean it was comment-after-every-bite-we-took good!!
- 6 oz raw cashews (soak in cold water for 3 hours)
- 1 cup of water
- 3 large Zucchini
- Lean grassfed ground beef
- Mushrooms (sliced)
- Onion (sliced into strips)
- Worcestershire sauce (4 dashes)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Himalayan sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 T. Mrs Dash Garlic and Herb
- You can make cashew cream in advance and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Just place soaked nuts in blender with about 4 T of the water and blend adding more water until a sour cream-like consistency is acheived
- Peel your zucchini and spiralize. Or, if you don't have a spiralizer, use your vegetable peeler to make fettuccine-type noodles
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Spray with pam and add meat, brown
- Toss in your worchestershire, garlic, salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash
- Add onions and mushrooms and sautee until you begin seeing some nice crisp brown bits
- Divide zucchini among plates
- Top with Beef, mushroom, onion mixture and cashew cream.
- Stir well to coat everything in cashew cream