Not only is this so much healthier, but I would venture to say it is better tasting than 95% of the "real" Pasta Alfredo I have ever had! And I know my Alfredo people ;-)
- 6 oz raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Zucchini
- 4 oz free range chicken
- Mrs. Dash Garlic and herb (or whatever you wish to season your chicken with)
- Steam Fresh frozen broccoli
- Soak cashews for at least 3 hours (the longer the better)
- After your cashews have soaked place them in a high speed blender with lemon juice and 4 T of water. Blend. Add water a little at a time and blend to achieve desired consistency. Cover and place in fridge until ready to use.
- Season chicken with Mrs Dash, Himalayan sea salt, and pepper to taste
- Spray grill with Pam and preheat to high. Once grill is preheated, reduce to medium and place chicken on grill. Grill 5 min a side or until done.
- While chicken is cooking, Prepare zucchini noodles either in your spiralizer or by using a vegetable peeler to create thin fettuccine-like strips.
- Cook Steam Fresh broccoli according to package directions.
- Plate zucchini noodles, top with 1/4-1/3 of the cashew sauce. Mix well. Top with broccoli and grilled chicken strips. Mix well before eating so that the cashew goodness coats every bite.
- Top with Himalayan sea salt. I'm generally not a salter but it makes a big difference in the flavor of this dish