Monday, August 6, 2012

2 Second Breakfast Parfait


Okay, so it's not really a parfait, but that's what makes it 2 seconds :-) I have been making this nearly every day for breakfast because it is SO easy.  Trying different recipes is fun, don't get me wrong, but everyone needs a quick, mindless, go-to recipe for each meal.  That is what many people's downfall is.  They come to a point in their diet where they are in a hurry and frantically searching for something healthy to eat.  They finally say "screw it!" grab a bag of potato chips, burger at McDonald's, etc, and end up hating themselves in the morning.  Don't be these people.  As you explore different fabulous 3 hour recipes make sure you have a few quick go-to's in there.


(I like to list exactly what I use. That DOES NOT mean you have to use that brand.  I don't get paid to name drop and, as of yet, I don't receive free samples or any compensation of any sort for name-dropping...unfortunately....because I'm broke)
Ingredients:
- 1/4 c. Lite 'n' Fit Vanilla Yogurt (or enough to coat your fruit)
- 1/4 c. Cascadian Farms Granola Cereal (any flavor)
- Whatever fruit you have lying around cut into bite sized morsels (today it was bananas, grapes, and apples for me)

Directions
- Mix fruit with yogurt
- Top with granola (I like to top mine as I go so it stays crisp)
- Eat immediately
(See I told you it took 2 seconds :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment