Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Muffin Tin Obsession

I have been a little obsessed with 
recipes involving muffin tins lately.  


 


I love them because they are perfect for portioning out your food.  Once you calculate the calories in one muffin tin serving there is no more counting or measuring involved.  The Bacon-Wrapped Egg Muffins I make, for example, have 120 calories each.  There are so many things you can make in a muffin tin.
They are perfect if you have to pack a lunch for school or work.  You can pop them out, refrigerate them, freeze them, toss them in you lunchbox, reheat them, and enjoy.
Check out my Pinterest page under "Muffin Tin Obsession" for more muffin tin ideas.  Some are healthy, some are not, but, if nothing else, it will give you a starting point to dream up some of your own muffin tin masterpieces.


Here are some quick muffin tin ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
(Comment and tell me any muffin tin ideas you have too ;-D )

  1. Soups
  2. Smoothies
  3. Popsicles
  4. Frittatas
  5. Crab or Salmon Cakes
  6. Lasagna
  7. Meatloaf
  8. Tacos
  9. And of course cupcakes and muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment