Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes

Okay guys...I'm starting a new food lifestyle change.  I have been wanting to go more natural for awhile now and this is just the next step.  This isn't some fad diet.  All natural, no canned food, no preservatives and a bunch of stuff I've never used before.  For examples, I can have spelt, barley, quinoa, buckwheat, and millet? But... I don't have any idea what these are typically used for or what they taste like (except quinoa...I've had that before).  If any of you have any suggestions or taste descriptions for these ingredients, shoot them over to me :-)
Now, don't get all pissy with me.  This doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing in my blog...it just means things are going to get real around here (and by real I mean more natural) It's for the better, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment